If you're a business traveler, the Ware Street Inn will be your top choice
Lewiston/Auburn's Best Kept Little Secret for travelers ... and this is why:
1. Private bath, hair dryer, bath amenities in all rooms.
2. Phone, clock radio, work space with desk accessories, & wireless, high speed, or dial-up internet access in all rooms.
3. Ample lighting, easy chair, & Cable TV with VCR in all rooms.
4. Big comfortable beds (we do turn-downs with a chocolate surprise on your pillow).
5. Common areas for your use: den with guest-designated, internet-accessible computer, living room with fireplace, enclosed sun porch, patio, not to mention always-available snacks, & cold/hot beverages.
6. Ironing board, iron, sewing basket, extra buttons, shaving cream, razors, toothbrushes, toothpaste all available if you forgot yours.
7. Comfortable "at-home" unpretentious atmosphere, & wonderful breakfasts (it's okay if you just want coffee); we'll even pack you a breakfast to go complete with take-away cup if you must leave early!
8. Located near to business district, hospitals, college, & gyms - we also know what's going on in the area and the best restaurants.
9. Flexible check in, check out, & cancellation policies. AND . . .
We'll remember your name!
"The Ware Street Inn is more than a place to stay for a business traveler like me. It's a refuge much like home with all the amenities I need to work and relax during the too much time I'm away from my own home. It's the only place I'll stay when I'm traveling to central Maine. The Ware Street Inn is a business-friendly sanctuary for the business traveler." - Jim Mahan, VitalWork, Inc., New York